Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

That was really good

The second time thru I noticed the blue guy. It's important to have funnies in fights, and that's what made this super cool for me :D

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Very good

I'm glad I favorited this because I keep coming back. Each flash segment has a mood of its own, but they all work so well together, complimented by the catchy song. I absolutely adore this flash.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Left 4 bed

I doodled a bed back in 10th grade (last year). It had pillows for angry eyes, and it had the sheets as a scary face, and you know what I wrote above it? Left 4 Bed. Yes. I came up with this flash.

Ope. Just watched it. I take back what is typed above.

Icebreaker Icebreaker

This is a little old.

Like, a year old. Getchur flash organized! Or stop stealing a year late!

Other than that, the game's a good puzzle game.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Holy WOW!

I have NEVER had so much explosive fun in a tower defense before! You can go in a single level for hours. Got to either 79, and I wasn't like "Aw fuck, I died." I was like, "Man... that shit was great." It's just so satisfying.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

I can't stand it!

I can NOT stand how WELL the music fits the story to this flash!

It instantly reminds me of Braid when I make a shadow dude. The twist at the end of this has the same type of tragic twist Braid has.

Cave Story ~Moonsong~ Cave Story ~Moonsong~

Wow!

I skipped to 2:20 just because you said that's where it started, and it was amazing! I want Cave Story now, and I hear it's a free RPG? OH MY GOD I am downloading that game and this song!

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Man

This made me sad.
Memories.

Idea! Idea!

Kinda neat

Weird title + weird song + authors comments that makes it all make sense = 5/10 lol

Dirty Old Man Crabs Dirty Old Man Crabs

Great

Love the title.

I had something typed here, but it was disgusting, so it is being replaced by this and "I hope she can get to the pickle jar fast enough to live!"

Rikku-FFX-2 Rikku-FFX-2

Rate it T

Especially since your tags are "boobs" "sexy", and "thong."

I hate you. I hate you.

Well

That's actually the only reason I come to the art section, to check out adult pictures. Why would I give a shit about anything else?

idiot-monarch responds:

yeah, screw all the artists who actually try to make beautiful and interesting work.

i just want something to jack of to.

on an art and animation site.