Cave Story ~Moonsong~ Cave Story ~Moonsong~

Wow!

I skipped to 2:20 just because you said that's where it started, and it was amazing! I want Cave Story now, and I hear it's a free RPG? OH MY GOD I am downloading that game and this song!

The Temple Of Time The Temple Of Time

Man

This made me sad.
Memories.

Idea! Idea!

Kinda neat

Weird title + weird song + authors comments that makes it all make sense = 5/10 lol

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

Congratulations

Helping me make my own songs, I must say congratulations on having your music in Power Star 4! Great song, definitely another download from you!

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

The Never Ending Story

Copied from that. Who cares if it was intentional. It was great nonetheless.

{{8Bit 4Ever}} {{8Bit 4Ever}}

Sweet

I like Nintendo, I like progressive songs, I like 8-bit, I like {{8Bit 4Ever}}.

PoonXD responds:

=D!!! Thanks so much for the review! Nintendo PWNS

Unattainable Freedom Unattainable Freedom

Great song

I love instramental/classical type music, and this was great. Good pianisting and the bass added flavor and more greatness. Good to put LAST in a playlist on a Zune or iPod, you know, when you listen to it to go to sleep.
Hey, what do you use to make your music? Your own skills or a music maker? Because I need a music maker...

BlazingDragon responds:

"Pianisting"? That is the most awesome made-up word I have heard in a while! xD

I wish I had the skill to play this on the piano and record it, but I don't yet. I wrote this in a free demo of FL Studio 8. You can get it on the official website if you'd like. :)

Thanks for the review, man!
~BlazingDragon

Boyard Break Boyard Break

Ehhh

I'm a sucker for instrumental-type music, and this was great... until the minute mark. It got lame at that point.

winKoneR responds:

If it goes the same way as first minute, it would be the worst breakbeat remix ever... but I can help you... for instrumental and orchestral music go here > http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list/

I hope you will like it there... there is a bunch of awesome instrumental-type music... it will be better than go to DnB genre section and review electronic music that you don't like...