Icebreaker Icebreaker

This is a little old.

Like, a year old. Getchur flash organized! Or stop stealing a year late!

Other than that, the game's a good puzzle game.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Holy WOW!

I have NEVER had so much explosive fun in a tower defense before! You can go in a single level for hours. Got to either 79, and I wasn't like "Aw fuck, I died." I was like, "Man... that shit was great." It's just so satisfying.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

I can't stand it!

I can NOT stand how WELL the music fits the story to this flash!

It instantly reminds me of Braid when I make a shadow dude. The twist at the end of this has the same type of tragic twist Braid has.

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

Baaad

I fell down a pit. No kill yourself button, no retry, no main menu, just the refresh button. Fuck that lol

omnomasaur responds:

Remember, suicide can be the answer with Enter or Return!

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

Whyyy???

I was at Armor Games and this only had a 6 / 10. I rated it a 10 for that.

Now I come here and it only has a 4 / 5! I will rate it a 5 for that. : )

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

: D woot

That's fun. I was all like, "Woah," then "nice music," then "holy chit!" then "aw, darn."

Dadgame Dadgame

Wow!

I loved everything about it, especially the final boss. Walk-Smash-Walk is one of my favorite flash-songs, and I didn't know you made it!

Multitask Multitask

8 seconds past 80 seconds.

That. Is fun. I... must... master... brain!

William and Sly William and Sly

Great

Visuals are unique, music is beautiful, gameplay is addicting. However I see no reason to unlock runes.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very fun

At first I was saying, "wtf did I mess up or something?" But then I bought a glider and I was like, "OOHhhhh I see lol". Very good game, it's better than Shopping Cart Hero. Bad wording with the last achievement, though, I at first had the impression that I needed to go 6000 feet up.