Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

That was really good

The second time thru I noticed the blue guy. It's important to have funnies in fights, and that's what made this super cool for me :D

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Very good

I'm glad I favorited this because I keep coming back. Each flash segment has a mood of its own, but they all work so well together, complimented by the catchy song. I absolutely adore this flash.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Left 4 bed

I doodled a bed back in 10th grade (last year). It had pillows for angry eyes, and it had the sheets as a scary face, and you know what I wrote above it? Left 4 Bed. Yes. I came up with this flash.

Ope. Just watched it. I take back what is typed above.

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Tdar!

10 for the Tdar intro song!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Um....

How the hell do you favorite a flash with this new version of flash-viewing? I know how to favorite the author, but not the flash!

Anyways, bout the flash. This has been on the front page forever, right? I just now got to it, because I gave up on "fuck that flash, I'm not even going to watch it." But the song was awesome, and it actually felt really good to watch it, haha.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

Great

Lol. Take this as a lesson, kids. DO NOT SPIT INTO YOUR GAME CARTRIDGE.

Was very funny, loved the animation. Awesome job giggas

[Prototype] [Prototype]

Haha

Riding on a helicopter swinging arms like a happy infant... reminded me of Prototype. Great job, haha. And he wears all those layers because if he wears one loose shirt, it would probably flap SO MUCH in the wind that it would give him a rash.

Battosai810 responds:

I think riding a helicopter like that sums up the fun that can be had in Prototype - even as a cynical gamer who was largely dissatisfied, I found that aspect fun and hilarious. Glad you liked it!

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Awesome!

How long has it been since Bunnykill 3? Like 5 or more years, right? I was so stoked when I saw it on the front page and it wouldn't load fast enough! At first, everything went really slow (I don't mean the framerate, the way you animate), but then, after getting used to it again (after seeing very quick-paced stickfights), I actually got to like this more. You can notice more things with the slower animating, and in the end, when everything gets faster, it gives you the feeling that the characters grew in that short amount of time. Speaking of characters, I loved them. The foreshadowing was great! I forgot about the pink bunny, so the end was very nice. And this was the first time that I said, "Hey, this is a truly epic boss battle!" Most boss battles in flashes are too quick.

Uh, overall: Fugging amazing.

Mottis responds:

Thanks.

It's been almost 2 years since the last movie, to be exact.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Liked it a lot

Music was good, and the animation was great. At one point it felt really epic -- the part where the hands and stereos were stacking up -- really it was just nice to see something unique. Nobody does this, and some people (like most of the commenters below me) are afraid of uniqueness, or change. I like this change!

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

It was great

The only problem I had with it was the soundtrack; little bit obnoxious and I found myself turning the volume down so I would avoid a headache.